The two Jalles Machado S.A. are located in the municipality of Goianésia, state of Goiás. The region has abundant water and arable land, enabling high mechanization rates, in addition to state government incentives through programs such as Fomentar e Produzir (Foster and Produce), which encourage investment in constant productivity improvements.
Due to lower competition for land compared to other producing regions, the Midwest allows Jalles Machado to purchase land or enter into partnerships at a reasonably more attractive price than the ones obtained by other players based in the Southeast region of the country.
Jalles Machado Unit – UJM
- Inception: 1980
- Milling capacity: 3.0 million metric tons per crop year
- Electricity co-generation capacity: 65 MW (Albioma Esplanada Energia, in which Jalles Machado owns a 40% interest).
- Ethanol storage capacity: 65,600 m³
- Sugar storage capacity: 2.2 million 50-kg sacks
Otávio Lage Unit – UOL
- Inception: 2011
- Milling capacity: 2.2 million metric tons per crop year
- Electricity cogeneration capacity: 48 MW (Albioma Codora Energia, in which Jalles Machado owns a 35% interest).
- Ethanol storage capacity: 77,000 m³
- Sugar storage capacity: 850,000 50-kg sacks